12.01.2015

{for sale} 2016 photo calendar

It's almost that time of year again! Time to start thinking of a 2016 calendar! I've been offering these photo calendars in my shop for the past six years and I introduce a new collection of my favorite photographs each year, themed around the magic of darkness and light, textures and sub-textures, nature and architecture, landscapes and dreamscapes. I hope you like this one!

Each calendar set features 12 unbound sheets measuring 5x7 inches with images measuring 5x5 inches. They are perfect for sticking in a mirror or picture frame, tacking onto a bulletin board, or sliding into a book or day planner. The possibilities are endless! At the end of each month, if you wish, you can trim off the calendar section, leaving you with 12 ready-to-frame prints. The newest version is now available in my shop. Or you can view the Calendars section for the whole series!

No comments: